Work on refinement of product backlog and execution of the product roadmap…Pyramid Consulting Group Inc has a banking client with an immediate need for an experienced AGILE PRODUCT OWNER with the following background and experience:
Workforce Identity Management
Zero Trust Architecture
Azure AD/Entra ID
Knowledge and maintenance of authentication systems and platforms/infrastructure Identity Risk Identity Protection Product Owner experience AGILE experience Identity theft experience
Business Case Development
Ability to define business value
Experience establishing objectives and key results
Preferred (not required) qualifications:
Agile PO certification
SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
SC-100: Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
- Partner with Area Product Owners and technology team for ongoing refinement of product backlog and execution of the product roadmap
- Assist with defining the vision, strategy and roadmap for Workforce Identity and what is needed to ensure a resilient and available foundational platform
- Utilize technical background to be a leader for helping teams understand the technical and business benefits for pursuing a specific technology direction
- Passion and desire to roll up your sleeves and help define technical architecture with partner teams for implementation
- Engage with other line of business product and technology teams to coordinate planning and cross impact initiatives
- Work collaboratively across businesses / functional areas to define, sequence, and execute the digital identity platform Workforce Identity roadmap
- Explore ways to simplify, automate and improve processes within the agile team
- Identify business and technology outcomes and OKR’s for identity management; the capability priorities that support them; secure funding, manage the backlog and build the reporting and analytics to measure success
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US